Week 49 in photos

 

08 December 2013

Monday  /  Tuesday  /  Thursday  /  Friday  /  Any favorites?


First Advent Sunday  /  First things first  /  Details  /  Time to take those faux furs out  /  

Kisses for you, you and you.  /  Yes!  /  Favorites on one place  /  Swedish specialties for lunch  /  

Save or Splurge  /  Weekend warm up. P.S. No, it's not a a tea ;-)  /  Weekly Wishlist  /  How my hubby comes home  /  

Maybe if I stare for too long, they'll come to my closet  /  H&M Spring Summer 2014 Collection Preview  /  Weekly Wishlist  /  
Quote of the day  /  

Good morning  /  You're not so photogenic today  /  Front Row Shop Wishlist  /  Bershka store opening  /  

Is this me or is this me??  /  "A friend is someone who knows you and loves you just the same"  /  Details  /  Can't miss the mirror shot /  


O-o! Damaging the home budget.  /  The best soup.  /  Diet lunch  /  Details  /  

Happiness  /  Bling-bling  /  Deserves a close up shot  /  Why so serious?  /  


Follow me on Instagram @ beeswonderland



7 comments:

  1. nom noms and cool you B !!! you have one of the most interesting insta posts :)
    x

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pink dress is my favorite! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best is monday's an thursday's outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink coat and Fuschia dress leaves me breathless! Awesome outfits!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dalje omiljeni postovi :))

    Giveaway na mom blogu :)

    ReplyDelete