New in

 

29 February 2012





Blouse-SHOPPALU/ Jewelry-RINGERAJA



New in.The gorgeous blouse is from site SHOPPALU, and I can't wait to show you the dress that's on the way,too!I have few combinations with this tunic in my head and one of them includes my beloved leather shorts;) But more about that in future;)
The jewelry is well known RINGERAJA by my blogger fellows Marina and Anja.You've probably seen some of their pieces on my blog,but this is new collection.And the little mint bows and how the girls pack it is on another level!;) Thank you,girls!
See you tomorrow!




Novo.Predivna bluza je sa stranice SHOPPALU i jedva cekam da vam pokazem i haljinu koja je na putu.Vec imam par kombinacija sa tunikom u glavi i jedna od njih ukljucuje moj dragi kozni sorc;) Vise o svemu tome u buducnosti;)
Nakit je dobro vam poznati RINGERAJA koji prave moje blog drugarice Marina i Anja.Vjerovatno se vidjeli nakit i prije na mom blogu,a ove ljepotice su nova kolekcija.Male mint masne koje dodju na nakitu i kako to sve djevojke spakuju je na totalno drugom nivou;) Hvalaaaa!
Do sutra!


BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER

20 comments:

  1. Prelepo! A ova bubica iz Ringeraje i ja cemo se ovog leta sigurno druziti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ja imam svoju šarenu bubicu,divna je:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divne stvari <3

    http://beautyrollercoaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tunika je divna! Hihiihi...imam i ja robotica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blouse and the necklace!! they're amazing!! xoxo

    http://closetofworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. o tunika na kožni šorc zakon!


    http://babylovesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo gorgeous top my dear!!!! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stvarno prave izuzetne stvari. To ti je kad je neko talentovan :)

    http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. jeeeej...dosetale RINGeRAJA stvarcice do tebe! ;) Super! Bas mi je drago da ti se svidja! :)
    ...da uzivas u njima i da ih kombinujes onako kako ti znas ;)
    tunika je super, uz kozni sorc ce da bude mmmm... ;)
    ljubac draga! :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. DIVOTICA¨! sviđa mi se onaj mali robotić :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I discovered your blog while peeking at others and I am totally hooked by it - beautiful, well organised, interesting...qualities I certainly associate to your character! I would like to invite yhou to visit my blog as well and maybe you'll follow if it pleases you. I'm already following yours!

    wish you the best
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bluza mi baš izgleda zanimljivo, jedva čekam da je vidim u nekoj kombinaciji.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beee, kako si "nas" lepo uslikala... Drago nam je da ti se gift svidja!
    Nosi ih u zdravlju! :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. the colorful accessories are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Accessories are awesome , mint color is so in right now :))
    Christy

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. this top is stunning! lovely blog :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ta ogrlica deluje bas zanimljivo! ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive
    a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but
    I had to share it with someone!

    my web site - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Hacks pro trainer v2

    ReplyDelete