I wear what I like,I like what I wear

 

05 November 2011













Blazer,cap-H&M,Blouse-www.chiucbuda.pl;Bag-www.vj-style.com;Jeans-Orsay;Boots-Asos



All you vintage lovers,today you're gonna adore me,because I have an amazing site for you full of vintage,handmade and designer's clothes-Ciuchbuda.When I saw this blouse,and you know how much I love this metallic trend,I immediately fell in love.Perfect for everyday look with some jeans,and for night with black pencil skirt.Ohhh I wanna wear it again;) Check out the site and their facebook page,you'll see what I'm talking about!
Some of you will not like this look because of the baseball cap,but I just looove to wear unexpected things.This was one of them.
I wear what I like and I like what I wear.
Have a great weekend,
xx
B.

Od danas tekst i na bosanskom/hrvatskom/srpskom jeziku.Razlog-da moja divna mama razumije svaku moju rijec (eh sad su joj oci zasuzile,sigurna sam)!Svi vi dokoni nemojte citati i engleski i "nas" tekst jer nije bukvalan prevod:)
Nego,bluza je sa stranice Ciuchbuda koja nudi cool vintage,handmade i dizajnersku odjecu po jako pristupacnim cijenama.Zaljubila sam se u nju cim sam je vidjela,a cijena je bila dodatni plus!Savrsena za dan u kombinaciji sa farmerkama ili za noc sa crnom uskom suknjom!Trk na site i facebook stranicu da vidite o cemu pricam!;)
Vecini vas se danasnji outfit nece svidjeti zbog kape,ali ja jednostavno volim da nosim neocekivano.Kapa je bila bas ono sto je nedostajalo!
Nosim sta mi se svidja,svidja mi se sta nosim.
Ugodan vikend,
xx
B.

BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER


14 comments:

  1. Great heels. I just love your bags!

    http://aleksa-maric-belgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baš ste divne ti i tvoja mama! Ona jer pravi nevjerovatno dobre stvari, a ti što ih tako dobro izneseš! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baš si mi pala na pamet kad sam pisala prošli post, nikad te na blogu nisam vidjela u farmerkama, pa ne mogu da vjerujem očima, jesi li ti to u nečemu što jaaako liči na farke? :D

    Draga mama...nego šta, nema do mame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!Love the jacket and the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zapravo, meni se baš sviđa sa kapom, to si ti :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. bluza, cipele, torba.. ma sve mi je predivno. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeee this sweetie!!!! Your jacket is so chic and i love the way it looks with that gorgeous metallic blouse!!!

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow u're such a pretty woman!! i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. odlično, cipele mi se posebno sviđaju <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obozavam kacket,rukeveee.Perfect look!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. odlicno ti stoji kacket, super je kombinacija!

    ReplyDelete