Man,I feel like a woman!

 

22 April 2011


Blazer Zara, shorts H&M, watch Timberland, wedges Pimkie

Hi,my lovely readers!
Is it sunny and warm over there too?It feels like a summer here,I love it!
So,this is what I was wearing yesterday running around town. I had this vision in my mind for days and I kind of like how it turned out:-) I'm not used to wearing socks with peep toe shoes but never say never,right?Fashion is a fun game!
Thank you for your support,I'm more than thankful!I really enjoy in your blogs!
Till next time!
xox
B.
 

7 comments:

  1. your wedges are so incredibly cute <3 love them !!!!

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. joj kako si sretna što imaš toliko izbora za kupovinu.. ja nemam gdje pare potrošiti:) ove wedges -ne znam kako da ih nazovem na našem su predobre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing wedges!!! Like your wonderful blog! Follow you) follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. savrena kombinacija!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super ti je stil! pratim te! pozdrav is makedonie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit especially the matching of shirtand short ! ;)

    http://letthefashionrocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete